- Complementary estimates and design consultation. Come to our shop or fill out our contact form to receive an estimate and design consultation.
- Private Consultations – El Mirador’s owner, Maria Port, is always happy to visit your home or business to provide expert design coordination that fits your decor.
- Corporate Accounts – We are trusted by some of Albuquerque’s largest and most discerning companies to handle volume orders in a timely manner and at a competitive price.
- Proper framing of virtually any kind of original art, limited edition prints, posters, certificates, diplomas, documents, photographs, jerseys, christening dresses, memorabilia shadowboxes, medals, needle art, etc.
- The most advanced techniques in matting, including multiple mats, fillets, circle and oval cuts, offset corners, arches, collages, and V-grooves.
A method of adhering an item onto a firm support by means of heat-activated or pressure-sensitive adhesive. This helps flatten and remove lines and wrinkles.
A process in which canvas or textiles are stapled to a stretcher frame, resulting in a tight mount suitable for framing. Gallery wraps are also available, requiring no outer frame.
This frame is made with a deep moulding to accommodate jerseys, memorabilia, and three-dimensional objects.