- Over 1,000 moulding styles available.
- Wide variety of gold, silver, hardwood, veneers, colors and metal mouldings.
- Large selection of traditional, contemporary, classical, old world and rustic frames.
- Mouldings especially suitable for custom mirrors.
- Extensive line of Conservation quality (pH neutral) paper and fabric mats.
- 8 ply/ultra-thick (deep bevel) matting.
- Full line of silk, linen, suede, and textured matting.
- We create fillet inlays, and computer template cutouts.
- Clear – Regular glass.
- Anti-reflective – diffuses light and reduces glare.
- Conservation – Protects your artwork from harmful fluorescent and ultraviolet rays.
- Museum – The highest quality glass available. It filters ultraviolet rays and eliminates virtually all reflection.
- Acrylic (Plexiglass) – Lighter in weight, generally used on oversize pieces, or where safety is a concern. Available in regular or conservation